Friday 18 May 2012

Looking into Infinity

Having looked extensively into the rumours concerning the immenent release of 40k 6th edition I have many concerns.

If it is going to be like fantasy 8th edition, and a lot of what is coming out suggests it is, then I think I will be less than enthusiastic about getting into it.

With this in mind, I have been looking into Infinity the game.  For those who are not aware of this game, it is a sci fi game, using small amounts of models [usually tops out at 10 per side] which is quite similar to Necromunda in appearance, although the rules system is completely different.

For a considerably lower entrance cost, given all the rules and units rules are completely free to download and small numbers of models it looks to be an interesting game.  I have already ordered a full and large selection of the Nomad faction which I hope to be putting photos up of at some stage.

If anyone is interested, information can be found http://www.infinitythegame.com/infinity/en/




No comments:

Post a Comment