Wednesday 28 December 2011

Christmas 2011

This is my first post on this site.  I set this up to discuss Warhammer 40,000 in its many aspects, including painting, modelling, tactics and list building.

Just before Christmas this year I branched out into Daemons of Chaos.  I had them sat around in a box from when I used them once in fantasy.  With a small cash injection I have purchased quite a large daemon army. 

With a week or so off work for Christmas, I have virtually constructed every model I have, and I have started to paint them up.  I will hopefully get some photos up this week on here for my plaguebearers along with a how to guide.

I am also experimenting with a new basing method and magnetising models, so I will attempt to show how I do this, provided it works as intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment